Each advertiser has different strategies and ways of approach, regardless of the marketing channel used, but there is also a small set of rules that each of them has to respect if they want to get good results.
So we have for you 25 essential rules for email marketing:
Continue reading “25 essential rules for email marketing”
It’s hard to keep up with new clients and product updates. But in March we’ve worked on the following:
- User Tags – you can easily add and now remove tags from users
- Interaction campaigns – we’re sure they work on any website and our editor correctly deals with css
- Countdown Timer – Generate Urgency by having an animated GIF added to your emails. View here
- Leave Intent – A new smart trigger (different from Exit Trigger) that can be used when clients try to leave your website for real.
- Invoice Feedback – A feedback survey link is inserted into our outgoing invoices automatically. Please take 2 minutes to complete.
- Newsletters – We’ve prioritised newsletter sending before recurring campaigns and created more parallel workers to send those.
What is User Segmentation?
User segmentation is the practice of dividing a user base into groups of individuals that are similar in specific ways relevant to marketing, such as age, gender, interests and spending habits. User or customer segmentation, also called consumer segmentation or client segmentation, procedures include:
Continue reading “How to Build User Segments?”
In 2018 social media still remain a great marketing tool. Some good marketing strategies can generate debates and they connect audiences with you business.
However, email marketing is said to be 20 times more effective than social media even if emails are prone to getting pushed aside, deleted or ignored entirely. Email marketing campaigns are more effective at attracting audiences and getting them to subscribe during checkout after making a purchase, and they increase the reorder value by as much as 17%.
Continue reading “Why email marketing is better than social media marketing?”
A/B testing is a great way to compare digital marketing tools or strategies to see which one is working better.
It’s a cost effective way of testing everything from web pages to email campaigns against each other so you get the best ROI. Using this method, you’ll get the numbers and statistics to see what needs to be changed out, tweaked or left alone.
Continue reading “What is A/B Testing and how can it help your business?”
Email is still the best channel in terms of return of investment for ecommerce. So what are the best ecommerce email campaigns to increase your sales?
Hopefully you already build your list of email subscribers. After that you can start small and send good campaigns in order to keep your customers engaged.
Continue reading “Must Have Ecommerce Email Campaigns to Grow Revenue”